Please note location of position is onsite at the following address: 2222 Ewing Road, Coraopolis, PA (Moon Township).
As a Medical Billing Specialist for our Infusion Accounts Receivable (A/R) Department, you will be responsible for completing Patient Financial Services (PFS) tasks such as billing and/or collection activity on our Medicare claims and maintaining quality and productivity requirements as outlined in the position performance expectations. You will process and submit accurate and timely claims to payers, analyze and research unpaid claims, and assist in the resolution of denials, partial payments, and payment variances.
- Maintaining and release all-ship-verified claims for all third party claim (commercial or government) accounts within established time frame as assigned
- Resolving errors and make claim edits assigned in work queues
- Following work list prioritization of accounts as established by department policies and procedures for resolving accounts and/or submitting claims
- Contacting payers and patients when necessary for PFS processes
- Requesting relevant information from appropriate Revenue Cycle and clinical departments as required through the course of the PFS processes
- Making necessary adjustments to patient demographic, insurance, and account balance information
- Completing A/R adjustments where permitted and appropriate; request other adjustments where permitted and appropriate
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision insurance as well as a comprehensive list of supplemental list of benefits and discount programs. In addition to sixteen paid days off for employees, we also offer ten paid holidays.
Our application process is 2 simple steps.
1. Apply on line.
2. Take our Virtual Job Tryout to fast track the recruitment process and start your career with CVS!
- 6+ months of experience in collections or billing
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Good communication, customer service skills, and phone etiquette
- Prior related reimbursement experience with Medicare Part B
- Knowledge of healthcare billing and collections experience with home infusion or DME services
- Familiarity with customer service expectations, computer processing, and medical and billing office terminology
* High School Diploma or equivalent
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website