CVS Health, a Fortune 5 company, has an exciting opportunity in Fairfield for an Inbound Customer Service Representative working on our Specialty Pharmacy team! In this role you will support our specialty patients who are in need of life sustaining medications. Come join us to help others on a path to better health as a Customer Service Representative. The typical calls that you will receive include prescription refills, order status, and insurance coverage.
Our specialty pharmacy employees promote a high-energy culture and are passionate about providing excellent customer service with empathy while resolving the patients' questions on the first call. If you get satisfaction by knowing that you have helped someone, apply today.
Do you enjoy working telephonically and enjoy managing multiple applications and have a passion for helping others? We provide the comprehensive training to set you up for success. We also offer incredible advancement opportunities so you can grow within the pharmacy or move to another role within CVS Health.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision insurance as well as a wide-ranging list of supplemental benefits and discount programs. In addition to sixteen paid days off for employees, we also offer ten paid holidays.
Our application process is 2 simple steps:
1. Apply on line
2. Take our Online Virtual Job Tryout (Interview Platform) to learn even more about the position
• One year experience in a customer service role or one year pharmacy experience
• Six months work experience with Windows-based applications like Windows, Microsoft Office, internet navigation, and email applications
• Computer keyboarding experience, skills and aptitude
• Prior Healthcare experience with benefits, insurance, prescriptions
• Telephonic customer service experience
• Pharmacy Technician license/certificate based on State Board of Pharmacy requirements.
• Verifiable High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website