CVS Healthcare is looking for hands-on, passionate, driven people who want to join a high energy and growing team to make a difference in customers' lives and who want to be on the forefront of digital innovation that aims to reinvent what a pharmacy and a health care company can be in the digital world.
As a Principal Software Development Engineer, will use your experience in working on the latest big data, cloud technologies, and development methodologies involving cloud computing, NoSQL databases, security, encryption, data movement in order to help us leverage data and IoT events to deliver critical capabilities. You will be working as a member of one of our scrum teams in Alpharetta (GA).
You will be actively contributing in architecting, designing & developing applications/pipelines for data movement, transformation and dissemination using advanced technologies, such as Microservices, Docker/ Containers & CI/CD in cloud native environments.
You should have the ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly, have a consistent track record of delivery and excellent software engineering skills. Creative engineering balanced with high quality and a customer focus. Must be able to work across multiple facets of the project and juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time. Strong analytic capability and the ability to create innovative solutions. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is looking to grow their career in a fast-paced environment.
Additional Responsibilities of the Principal Software Development Engineer:
• Work closely with digital product management to build industry leading digital experiences
• Responsible for overseeing day-to-day IAM developments & operations
• Technical depth and working knowledge in Identity Governance, Active Directory, Privileged Access Management
• Develop a global strategy and roadmap for Identity and Access Management while ensuring scalability, resilience and a seamless end user experience
• Demonstrate a proven track record in building, executing and managing enterprise IAM initiatives in a complex organizational environment.
• Demonstrate experience in creating IAM processes, implementing and integrating appropriate technologies, and evolving/maturing organizational cultures and processes.
• Manage and lead a matrixed team of high performing individuals across multiple functions, including vendors.
• Own the identity management policies and processes, maintaining applicable compliance (i.e. PCI, SOX)
• Integrate IAM systems with in-house applications, third party applications and SaaS applications for provisioning, identity authentication, and developing connectors between IAM tools and system resources
• Have a demonstrated track-record for building and leading exceptional teams through collaboration, mentoring, skill training and transition of technologies and processes as technologies and compliance requirements evolve.
• Work across functions to improve IAM solutions to enhance compliance requirements and best practices
• Collaborate in troubleshooting complex data, features, service, platform issues and perform root cause analysis to proactively resolve product and operational issues
• Support and develop software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities
• Establish frameworks for quickly rolling out new data analysis for standalone data-driven products and micro-services
• Partner end-to-end with Architects, Product Managers and Data Engineers to understand customer requirements and design prototypes and bring ideas to production
• Assist in risk assessment and mitigation activities
• 7+ years of experience building Identity & Access Management services or IAM products. Or managing IAM tools in an architect or engineering role.
• 5+ years leading, managing teams and managing delivery of technology projects
• Ability to work collaboratively across interdisciplinary teams and manage relationships across multiple areas of the business including Audit, Compliance, and other executive stakeholders
• Sound judgment and ability to effectively balance information risk controls with business productivity and growth.
• Hands on experience with Java, NodeJS, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, CI/CD
• Knowledge of cloud computing principles, specifically related to Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Ability to communicate technical information to diverse audiences that include senior management.
• Broad knowledge of current and emerging information technology industry trends and directions including common information security management frameworks, such as NIST, ISO, and COBIT
• Ability to manage project constraints time, cost and quality
• Ability to collaborate across many participating teams.
• Experience with infrastructure automation technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, Vagrant, etc.
• Experience with build automation technologies like Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, etc.
• Good understanding of HIPAA and other regulatory compliances including PCI, PII and PHI
• Experience in building robust internal products/tools or production backend services at scale.
• Knowledge and experience with Identity Management solutions, Kerberos, SSO, OAuth, SAML, Encryption, PKI
• Experience in data/application security and application performance tuning
• Experienced leader of a team of developers responsible for building new and support existing scalable cloud native web/webservices applications
• Bachelor s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
• Master's degree in the above subjects is desirable
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website