As the Product Development Senior Manager you will manage the implementation and execution of enhancements to the flagship PBM adherence program at CVS Health. You will drive operational excellence, optimize existing programs, proactively identify potential issues, develop cost savings initiatives, and inform client strategy. The team you will be joining focuses on the flawless execution of a program which delivers adherence improvement for clients and patients, delivering long term adherence behavior change, improved client performance on quality measures, and avoided medical costs.
In this role you will:
• Establish product management processes to rigorously monitor product performance and proactively identify and address issues
• Support product growth through partnering with sales and account management to create tailored client engagement strategies
• Collaborate cross-functionally to gain subject matter expertise, understand client needs, and consider competitive intelligence, leverage resources and knowledge across broader teams
• Identify areas for continuous improvement; conduct innovations and pilots, provide client insights and participate in brainstorming or ideation phases
As the Product Development Senior Manager you will work closely with the Director of Product Development to achieve revenue and EBIT through the enhancement of adherence products. You will be supporting team members and partnering with internal operational partners to ensure flawless execution of a multi-channel offering. In this role you will be a key partner in the management of vital programs for the CVS Health enterprise.
* At least 6 years of experience in a product development, product management, strategic consulting or related role
* 2+ years of experience directly or indirectly leading teams
• Proven skills in strategic thinking and analytics
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to develop and deliver presentations to internal and external (client) audiences
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and to identify, analyze and solve practical problems; adjusting priorities as needed and meeting deadlines
• Must be results-oriented; possess ability to set the right expectations based upon the timelines and workload of cross functional stakeholders; drive the project and keep others on task to meet goals.
• Demonstrated team player, able to develop cross functional relationships and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
• Bachelors Degree is required
• Masters Degree is preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website