* Can be based anywhere in the United States
Leads the creation and execution of system enhancement deliverables as part of a scrum team aligned to a the core bswift enrollment and benefits administration product area. Ensures the quality and completeness of solutions delivered each sprint and release.
Leads the definition and delivery of enhancements on a product roadmap, by analyzing and translating business needs to create high-quality solutions.
Job Requirements & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Leads the definition of strategy and vision for their specific product area(s) by partnering with business and product strategy stakeholders.
* Works directly with business and technology stakeholders to prioritize a long-term roadmap and plan enhancements for regular releases.
* Facilitates collaborative solution sessions with technical, business, operations and client stakeholders.
* Coordinates with other Product Solution teams to ensure that multi-team enhancements are delivered with consistent timing and quality.
* Manages release-level development and handles triage among multiple teams – including development, user experience, system engineering, quality assurance, business, sales and operations.
* Accountable for quality of end-product, driven by creating and reviewing features, users stories, and acceptance criteria as a member of a scrum team.
* Mentors and advises less-experienced product analysts.
* Supports bswift's agile software development methodology by utilizing internal procedures and tools and identifying areas for methodology improvement.
* Must possess sound knowledge of structured software development lifecycles, methodologies inclusive of Agile.
* Ability to successfully interact with Product Managers, Software Engineers and Business representatives at various levels.
* 4+ years of relevant B2B (preferably SaaS) experience with product management or technical teams.
* Track record of building and managing strong scrum teams, and mentoring other team members.
* Experience with benefit administration systems.
* SQL Experience
* Experience using the Gherkin language and test case recording tools
Bachelor's degree in a Business, Computer Science, related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Product management or business analysis experience in B2B space preferred.
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website