Responsible for planning a regional team to include oversight, direction and leadership to nursing and support staff.
1. Oversees the day-to-day operations by scheduling nurses to coordinate care and providing education for patients receiving treatment for rare and chronic disease states. This includes interacting with operations, sales, physicians, and others to determine the needs of patients.
2. Performs nursing visits, completes appropriate documentation, and complies with policies and procedures and/or work instructions.
3. Facilitates supervisory nursing visits with current staff according to appropriate skill, competencies, etc. and provides coaching, support as per policies and procedures, and as-needed basis.
4. Interacts with the manager to report staffing issues, team status, and other details as needed.
5. Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* Minimum 3-5 years of demonstrated experience and knowledge of the treatment of rare and chronic disease states.
* Infusion therapy skills, home care experience, and patient education experience. Home Infusion experience required.
* Excellent customer service approach in verbal and written communications.
* Demonstrated problem resolution experience.
* Strong interpersonal, communications, and presentation skills.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office software – Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Valid and current state driver's license with appropriate automobile insurance.
* Ability to become multi-state licensed and travel quarterly to each site
* 5-8 years of Nursing experience
* Currently license as a RN
* Ability to achieve multi-state licensing
Bachelor Degree in Nursing
RN Diploma, Associates or B.S. degree in nursing
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
At CVS Health, we work every day to help people on their path to better health. Never has it been more important for us to deliver on our purpose to our valued customers, patients, members, and employees. With a presence in communities across the country, CVS Health colleagues are and will continue to be a critical piece of the country's health care solution. The health and safety of our employees, patients, customers, and members is our top priority as we face the impact of COVID-19 together. If you would like to learn about the actions we are taking as a company as we learn more about COVID-19 and its spread, we encourage you to visit our COVID-19 resource center at https://cvshealth.com/covid-19
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request an accommodation, a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team by emailing Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team or calling 877-805-9511.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout, contact the Modern Hire Help Desk at 1-877-451-1695 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website