CVS Health is embarking on a bold digital agenda to transform health care and empower millions of customers on their path to better health. We are creating innovative digital solutions that will make health care more accessible, more integrated, and more reliable for more people, online and in our stores. We are looking for passionate, driven people who want to join a high energy and growing team to make a difference in customers' lives and who want to be on the ground floor of digital innovation that aims to reinvent what a pharmacy and a health care company can be.
The Manager will be a core member of the Performance Tracking & Analytics pillar of the Retail Digital Product Office. The scope of this team's work includes ecommerce, app/account, loyalty, and more.
The ideal candidate for this role is analytical, a data driven decision maker, intellectually curious, and thrives in a high demand, performance-driven environment. This individual must excel at working cross-functionally and influencing others, such as Senior Leaders and Executives, across the enterprise. Previous management consulting experience is viewed as highly desirable as is knowledge of healthcare and digital spaces.
This is a unique role that will marry business and strategic rigor - requiring a person who can take complex problems and apply a structured approach to problem-solving - with an innovator's creativity and “think customer” mentality. The role will both influence our short and long-term strategic digital vision as well as bring to life a customer-focused innovation process to ensure we consistently keep our customers' needs at the heart of what we do.
• The Manager will own multiple workstreams including (but not limited to):
• Tracking & analyzing performance of our digital assets
• Transforming data into insights, and subsequently leverage these insights to help create short and long-term strategy recommendations
• Creating compelling business cases and associated materials to influence our leaders - aligning them to our strategy recommendations
• Coach business partners to focus on the business challenge; the opportunity or problem and the measurement that will show progress toward realizing the opportunity
• Be able to think and operate both at the highest (portfolio wide) level and at the granular (individual steps of the customer experience), with a desire and agility to move between both, ensuring we effectively translate strategy into execution
• Engage with business partners on a regular cadence (via a variety of forums) to ensure the Product Office can accurately reflect evolving business priorities
• Be relentless in your focus on what's important to the customer; always be customer obsessed
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
• 3+ years of experience in the following:
o Working in a strategic / business planning role, such as management consulting or corporate advisory
o Strong communicative skills & proven ability to influence leaders
o Leveraging data & KPIs to determine areas of opportunity, and using these findings to create robust strategy recommendations
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
• Proven ability to maintain strong relationships across key stakeholders and constituents
• Proven ability to connect business priorities into a product roadmap
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
• Demonstrated collaborative style, with ability to lead and influence diverse teams
• Familiarity with agile processes, such as scrum, Kanban, and/or the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Apply on company website