As a Travel Nurse (RN) with CVS Health, you will have the opportunity to use your expert clinical case management skills to be an educator to our patients and their care givers. Helping them understand their complex pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) therapies by providing infusion training and clinical support.
In this PRN Travel RN role, you will
* Consult and collaborate with physicians, clinicians, pharmacy operations and the sales team to coordinate the patient's plan of care.
* Work within a highly specialized area of nursing and enjoy the autonomy that comes from working within a home care service.
* Assist patients who are initiating or transitioning to infused or inhaled therapies for PAH.
* Develop deep relationships with patients and care givers in a one-on-one setting.
* Have excellent written and verbal customer service skills and advanced computer skills in order to interact with key partners
* Participate in on-call as the business needs.
* Must be available for two consecutive weeks of orientation.
* Travel will be to see patients, support our sales team, and training as needed.
* Overnight Travel may be required up to 60% of the time within the state of California.
You will have a uniquely rewarding setting to use your exceptional nursing skills. As a national leader in the home infusion field and a Fortune 4 company, we seek those special RNs who not only possess strong clinical expertise with creative ideas but the kind of deep compassion and sensitivity it takes to treat people in their homes.
Candidate should live within one hour of a major airport.
We are offering a 4K bonus for this role in the state of CA.
* Registered Nurse with current license in state of CA with the ability to obtain additional licensure to cover the multi state service area.
* Two years of high-tech home infusion experience. Or, two years of experience in an acute care hospital setting providing high-tech infusions.
* Ability to travel as noted in the Position Summary and as business needs require.
* Must have and maintain current CPR certification
* Must possess a valid and current driver's license and auto insurance
* Experience using Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
Handling patients with PAH
* CRNI certification
* Home healthcare experience
RN Diploma, Associates or B.S. degree in nursing
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website