The CVS Health Software Security Group is looking for a talented professional with a passion for improving the security and resiliency of applications and the SDLC.
As a member of the enterprise Software Security Group, you will review scan results from multiple software security tools across the SDLC and implement and support controls to drive required practices and remediation. You will be a point-of-contact for application teams and provide education on remediation and risk mitigation techniques. You will partner with Software Security Group subject matter experts across the secure development lifecycle to support the program. Your efforts in this role will improve the security posture of the applications used by CVS Health's customers.
You will interact with application teams that are using methodologies like Agile, XP and Waterfall and you will work across many application technologies with application teams operating at various stages of on-prem and cloud development.
Candidates for this role will possess a technical background with experience programming and performing vulnerability management. Experience working as part of a team is critical.
Typical job functions will include:
- Administration of SAST software
- Administration of AWS environment for SAST platform
- Review SAST results and support application teams in evaluating false positives
- Support engineering and administration of IAST platform
- Support Open Source Scanning / SCA program
- Support Mobile application security testing platform (MAST)
- Provide consulting services and support to teams outside of Enterprise Information Security
- Facilitate education with application teams addressing secure coding practices and testing techniques
- Support security assessments, audits, compliance requirements and remediation activities
At least 8 years of prior related experience
Experience with application containerization and microservices
Familiarity with CWEs, CVEs and OWASP Projects including the OWASP Top 10
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website