ServiceNow Developer plays an important role in the implementation, testing and delivery of ServiceNow technologies for enterprise projects. Works as part of a service delivery team focusing on ITSM and ITAM strategic initiatives and transformational changes
Role includes creating technical solutions and implementations including design, solutioning, functional implementation and alignment with enterprise processes and best practices.
• 1-3 years experience with proven demonstrable abilities with ServiceNow technologies and processes
• In-depth knowledge of the ServiceNow platform structure, design and interactions
• Familiarity with application architectures and technologies
• Resourcefulness, problem-solving aptitude, and self-motivation
• Excellent communication skills and professionalism dealing with both development, stakeholder and management staff.
• Demonstrated expertise supporting the implementation, administration, configuration and/or development of the ServiceNow tool and in providing ITIL and IT Service Management Solutions in IT Infrastructure with expertise.
• Advanced working knowledge of various ServiceNow components such as Service Desk, Change Management, Incident Management, Asset Management, Problem Management, Knowledge Management, ServiceNow Scripting, Service Request Management and their relationships the underlying ServiceNow platform
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
• Strong ITIL and agile experience.
Certification in ServiceNow or similar ITSM ticketing applications and industry IT certifications also preferred
Bachelors Degree or High School Diploma/GED with relevant experience.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website