We are currently recruiting top talent for our storefront location in our Storefront located in Portland, ME. Aetna Medicare's Member Advocacy Center outreaches to our members to provide innovative, proactive and compassionate solutions that exceed our member's expectations. This position will also assist members via walk-ins and appointments in our Portland, ME office. We are the knowledgeable, trusted, advocates for our members. The key to our success is our people. This position requires answering questions and resolving issues based on walk-in/appointment-based interactions and outbound phone calls to Medicare members. This position requires a high degree of empathy and patience. This position also requires performing a review of member claim history to ensure accurate tracking of benefit maximums and/or coinsurance/deductible and educating the member on their plan of benefits.
A Medicare Member Advocate will:
• Educates plan benefits, answers questions, and resolves issues based on outreach campaign calls.
• Documents and tracks contacts with members.
• Educates members on our self-service options
• Follows campaign guidelines for exceptional service
• Exceeds member expectations
• Ensures that every caller is treated with respect, kindness and all questions are thoroughly answered
• Respond to inquiries from our Medicare Advantage members
• Conducts targeted outbound calls to diminish service disruption and educate members on new plans
• Takes ownership and follows through on commitments
• Create lasting relationships with our members
• Work in a team environment to create world class service
• Ability to navigate multiple systems
• Acts as an advocate for our members
We encourage bilingual applicants to apply.
• Ability to creatively solve members' problems and have desire to help and advocate for them
• Problem solving with demonstrated ownership qualities
• Demonstrated empathy, compassion and listening skills• Window based application knowledge
• Proven leadership skills
• Demonstrate ability to de-escalate situations
• Effective communication and documentation skills
• Ability to quickly learn new skills and apply them
• Demonstrated skills to multitask and problem solve.
• 3-5 year of relevant experience
High School Diploma or GED
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website