Responsible for unloading trailers returning from store deliveries.
• Obtain and sort returns from trailer.
• Stack similar size cases together, with heaviest on the bottom.
• Sort empty totes onto pallets, or the same size and color.
• Frequent overtime required, particularly during high volume periods, to ensure that all stores are serviced according to daily schedule.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by Supervisor.
6. MARGINAL FUNCTIONS:
• Assist in Housekeeping as required.
• Assist in Yearly Inventory.
• Ability to read, write, and count accurately.
• Good written and verbal communication skills; ability to
communicate clearly, concisely, and professionally.
• Train on proper equipment for job.
• Knowledge of basic mathematics (addition, subtraction,
multiplication, and division).
Previous warehouse experience.
High School Diploma or GED
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website