Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Centers(DHMC) Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine is growing and seeking highly qualified BC/BE Anesthesiologists. The position will include an academic appointment to the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth College where candidates will be able to contribute to the academic mission of the institution.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center is New Hampshires only academic medical center which includes a 396-bed hospital with the only Level 1 the highest-level designation trauma center, and the only air ambulance service (DHART).
- Case volume averages around 34,000+ cases per year at both the main campus and outpatient surgery center.
- Challenging cases with a dynamic case mix. Services include Cardiac, Gynecology, Plastics, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Oncology, Trauma, Maxillofacial, Neurosurgery, Thoracic, Transplant, Vascular and Orthopedics.
- The Dartmouth-Hitchcock system trains nearly 400 residents and fellows annually, and performs world-class research, in partnership with theGeisel School of Medicine.
- Physicians can expect medical direction of resident teaching as well as CRNAs.
- A generous base salary commensurate with experience with extra compensation for working past standard work hours.
- Extra compensation provided based on productivity metrics.
- $20k relocation assistance
- Fully benefited positions through Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
The Dartmouth-Hitchcock health system stretches over New Hampshire and offers the quintessential New England experience. With no income or sales tax in New Hampshire, this beautiful area combines history, industry, and business and has been ranked consistently as one of the best places in the US to live and work. With destinations like Boston, New York, the seacoast and ski country within driving distance, the opportunities - both career and personal - truly make New Hampshire the ideal place to work and play.
- BC/BE Anesthesiology Fellowship trained
- Must obtain or maintain a NH Medical License
Cover letters should be addressed to:
Gregg S. Hartman, MD
Chairman, Anesthesiology Search Committee
Caitlin A. Vecchio Taylor
Physician Recruiter, Talent Acquisition
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center's (DHMC) Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative M...
Apply on company website