Dartmouth-Hitchcock is currently seeking Anesthesiologists to join our community based practice as we build the highly anticipated state-of-the-art Ambulatory Surgery Center in Manchester. The successful candidate will have experience in a team based model and have a high level of proficiency in regional anesthesia. Our team will be built to expertly care for a range of patient ages in a community setting for outpatient surgery.
About the Manchester ASC:
- The facility will be a well-rounded, multi-specialty surgical center.
- Designed to provide 23-hour care, with six operating rooms and three procedure rooms.
- Dynamic case mix of pediatrics and adults to include Urology, GI, ENT, Plastic, General Surgery, Breast, Pain, Gynecology, and Ortho.
- Private Practice feel with the backing of Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, where Anesthesiologists will work in a collaborative and supportive environment.
- Developing team there will be leadership opportunity and growth opportunities as the practice expands
Why Work at Dartmouth-Hitchcock:
- Competitive W2 base salary commensurate with experience
- $20k relocation bonus
- Fully benefited position through Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- The quintessential New England experience Four season living!
- No income or sales tax
With over 125+ physicians, Dartmouth Hitchcock Manchester is the largest multi-specialty group practice in Southern New Hampshire. Our progressive, physician led organization utilizes a patient focused approach to the care, treatment and also supports collaboration across programs and specialties. Having been ranked the #1 Small City and Best Place to Live and Raise a Family (Fortune and Money Magazine), Manchester is within an hour's drive to Boston, the seacoast, the lakes and mountain regions - offering something for everyone. As the largest city in New Hampshire, Manchester offers many cultural and social activities as well as strong school systems to contribute to a balanced lifestyle.
Cover letter should be addressed to:
Tacee Walker, DO
Regional Medical Director of Outpatient Perioperative Services
CV and cover letter should be sent to:
Caitlin Vecchio Taylor
Physician Recruiter, Talent Acquisition
Board Certified/Board Eligible inAnesthesiology
Must obtain and maintain a medical license in the State of NH
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.Dartmouth-Hitchcock is currently seeking Anesthesiologists to join our community based practice as we build the high...
Apply on company website