SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
About Del Sol Medical Center
Since 1974, Del Sol Medical Center has provided quality healthcare to El Paso and the surrounding region. As a full-service, acute care hospital in East El Paso with a Level II Trauma designation in Emergency Services, we continue to expand our services to meet the growing needs of our tristate community, providing special expertise in Cardiology, Maternity & Child Services, a Level III NICU, a Center of Excellence designation for our Bariatric Clinic, a Level II Trauma Center, and a newly renovated 32-bed Rehabilitation Hospital. The physicians, nurses and staff at our 350-bed hospital are committed to providing the highest quality care with compassion and integrity.
We offer an excellent total compensation package, for various positions including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. Your benefits include participation of 401k. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
The RN staff nurse provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies and procedures of Del Sol Medical Center and the Texas Board of Nurse Examiners. In collaboration with the patient, the patient's family and other members of the health care team, the clinical RN assesses, plans, implements, evaluates and coordinates treatment plans
- Demonstrates knowledge and application of the nursing process.
- Monitors and recognizes changes in the patient's behavioral and physiological status; takes appropriate action based on assessment.
- Utilizes professional skills and judgment in delivering and/or delegating care for a group of patients.
- Job Specific Competencies
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
Graduate of a NLN accredited school of nursingLICENSURE/CERTIFICATION:
- RN licensed in State of Texas
- Specialty certification/training as appropriate
- BCLS certification
- ACLS/NALS/PALS training as appropriate
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
- Prefer health care experience.
- Previous Newborn Nursery experience preferred but not mandatory.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
- Reads and writes Basic English with the basic skills necessary to understand and transfer physician's orders.
- Ability to move in excess of 100 pounds, with assistance from other staff
- Effective communication skills; both orally and written.
- Computer skills needed.
- Ability to manage a team and work with others within a team to ensure quality patient care.
- Strong problem solving skills.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website