Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Sonographer II Reg? At Del Sol Medical Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.Benefits
Del Sol Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Sonographer II Reg like you to be a part of our team.Job Summary and Qualifications
POSITION SUMMARY: This position is responsible for performing Echocardiography Ultrasound techniques and Echocardiography examinations for subsequent evaluation and interpretation by a physician
POPULATION SERVED: Core competencies will be assessed primarily on the following patient population(s) served: Cardiac/cardiovascular, conditions and diseases including but not limited to : Cardiac valve(s) stenosis/insufficiency, etc.
- Performs Echo's on patients in all settings including Intensive Care areas
- Responsible for care of equipment, ensures proper reporting of equipment malfunction or downtime
- Performs quality Echocardiography diagnostic studies according to physician orders
- Maintains records of examination data and other pertinent information on patients
- Communicates findings to the physician interpreting the studies
- Notifies physician upon completion of study
- Participates in “On Call” coverage as needed
- All other duties as assigned.
- BCLS Certification
- Registered Cardiac Sonographer in Echocardiography under ARDMS or CCI
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Formal training in Echocardiography ultrasound.
PREFERRED EDUCATION, LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of cardiovascular system
- Able to recognize abnormalities, correlate information obtained and convey preliminary findings to physician
- Proficient sonographic techniques in order to produce accurate and appropriate physiologic information
- Flexibility with work situations
- Basic clerical skills
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Del Sol Medical Centeris a full service, acute-care hospital in east El Paso, Texas. We have a Level II trauma designation. This facility has 300+ patient beds. Our range of services include emergency care, cardiac care, women's services, Level III NICU, rehabilitation, a bariatric clinic, and a Minimally Invasive Surgery Center. Del Sol Medical Center is part of Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare. We are a leading healthcare provider for El Paso and the surrounding region that is part of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Sonographer II Reg opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website