Responsible for the delivery of respiratory therapy modalities and respiratory assessments to patients of all ages in all patient care areas, including critical care, NICU or Labor & Delivery. Performs responsibilities independently and without supervision except as necessary during orientation or training.Qualifications
- Education: Graduate of an AMA approved Respiratory Technician/Therapist program.
- Experience: 1 year in adult respiratory preferred.
- Technical Skills: Demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care/service appropriate to the age of the patients served on the assigned unit/department and provide the care/service as described in the department policies and procedures.
- License/Certification: Current Nevada Practitioner of Respiratory Care License, Current Nevada Blood Gas Technologist or General Supervisor License (or must apply for blood gas technologist license within the first 30 days from hire date); Current
- BLS certification; The following to be obtained within the first 90 days of hire date if applicable to specific facility departmental policy and procedure: NRP, PALS and ACLS.
- Other: Must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care/service appropriate to the age of the patients served on the assigned unit/department.
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
At UHS and all our subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates by matching skillset and experience with the best possible career path at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient and best in class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning UHS or its subsidiaries, let us know by contacting us at: https://uhs.alertline.com or 1-800-852-3449.
Corporate Human Resources
Apply on company website