DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
TriStar Eastside Medical Center - Snellville, GA
Eastside Medical Center is a 310-bed, full-service, acute care medical center with nearly 1,200 employees and 450 affiliated physicians. The hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission. Eastside has been a leader for 31 years in a wide range of state of the art healthcare, including emergency services, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, women's services, neurosciences, oncology, cardiology and behavioral health.
Eastside is seeking a Pharmacy Operations Manager to help lead the Pharmacy team.Position Responsibilities:
- Manages and supervises all operational activities of the Department of Pharmacy Services through supervision of Pharmacists or supportive staff.
- Oversees all operations and coordinates workflow of the pharmacy department.
- Ensures adherence to all Board of Pharmacy, JCAHO, CMS and FDA standards.
- Assists in preparation of annual pharmacy operating budget.
- B.S. in Pharmacy required; PharmD preferred.
- MBA, or MS preferred.
- Current Georgia Pharmacy License(s).
- Three (3) years experience in hospital pharmacy management required.
- Five (5) or more years experience in a hospital setting is preferred.
Apply Online Today to join this great Eastside Pharmacy Team!
Apply on company website