DescriptionSHIFT: Weekends Only
Here at HCA, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
At HCA, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional al la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medial and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs.
Eastside Medical Center has been a healthcare leader for more than 39 years providing quality care to patients in Gwinnett and surrounding counties. Eastside is a 310-bed, multi-campus system of care offering comprehensive medical and surgical programs including cardiovascular, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, robotic surgery, rehabilitation, maternity with neonatal intensive care, behavioral health, bariatric, urgent care, and 24-hour emergency care at two locations.
$5,000.00 Sign On Bonus Available to Experienced Candidates!
Eastside is seeking a Medical Technologist
Shift: Full-Time, Nights, 7:00 p.m. - 7:30 a.m. Friday - SundayPosition Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of population served.
- Processes specimens, assuring specimens are reviewed before analysis, have proper identification, and meet criteria for testing.
- Performs test(s) on patient specimens, evaluates test results, and reports/enters/ verifies test results.
- Demonstrates critical analysis skills regarding appropriateness of test results.
- Troubleshoots all instruments.
- Understands documentation requirements for Quality Control and Performance Improvement.
- Performs analysis of various body fluids relating to the fields of chemistry, serology, toxicology, urinalysis, coagulation, blood gases, special chemistry, and therapeutic drug monitoring to aid in the diagnosis of certain disease states.
Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER's, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health's top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- College degree from NAACLS approved school of medical technology.
- ASCP, CLS, NCA, AMT, HEW certification or meets requirements of GDHR for MT required
- New graduate - certification for Medical Technologist must be completed within 18 months of completing an accredited medical technology program.
- One (1) year experience in clinical laboratory preferred.
- Hospital experience preferred.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website