SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Eastside Medical Center Snellville, GA
Shift Details: PRN
Eastside is a 310-bed, full-service, acute care medical center with nearly 1,200 employees and 450 affiliated physicians. The hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission. Eastside Medical Center has been a leader for 31 years in a wide range of state of the art healthcare, including emergency services, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, women's services, neurosciences, oncology, cardiology and behavioral health. Be a part of an organization that invests in you. Submit your application now and help us raise the bar in patient care! Job Summary:
- Demonstrate an understanding of cross-section human anatomy, physiology, pathology and medical terminology to obtain optimal ultrasound studies.
- Evaluates accuracy and quality of scans results constantly.
- Maintains knowledge in all facets of performing the optimal ultrasound scan; includes pertinent clinical history and related diagnostic procedures, ultrasound physics and instrumentation, normal anatomy and pathological variants.
- Demonstrates competency in production, use recognition and analysis of ultrasound images and patterns used for patient diagnosis and treatment.
- Maintains knowledge about high-frequency sound waves and other diagnostic techniques for medical purposes.
HCA TriStar Division offers their full time/part time employees a total rewards package to support their health, life, career and retirement. Some of the benefits offered include 401K, Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, along with Student Loan Repayment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Graduate of an accredited Ultrasound program.
- ARDMS - required (minimum Physics + 1 specialty)
- BLS – American Heart Association - required
- RDMS – Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer - two years post graduate experience preferred with proficiency in general ultrasound, OB/GYN, small parts and targeted breast ultrasound
- Experience in the use of Doppler and Pulse Doppler preferred
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website