JOB PURPOSE: Sources, screens, and identifies appropriate candidates for consideration of finance and accounting positions within the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducts full life cycle recruiting including sourcing, pre-screening, face to face interviews, selection, compensation negotiations, reference checks and on-boarding activities at all levels.
- Develops creative recruiting sourcing strategies and proactively build a robust pipeline of candidates for critical and repeat roles. This will include active and passive candidate sourcing, cold calling, and internet based sourcing. The majority of this will focus on technology based searches.
- Markets career opportunities and aggressively manage requisitions to meet target service level agreements.
- Adheres to assigned performance metrics.
- Initiates, develops, and maintains relationships with hiring managers.
- Cultivates external relationships with networking and internal relationships with key functional stakeholders.
- Is responsible for leading select talent acquisition process improvement projects.
- Is responsible for tracking and reporting individual recruiting metrics.
- Is responsible for taking on new initiatives as they develop. (e.g. international recruiting, college/university recruiting).
**MAY PERFORM OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED**
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required personnel so classified
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Possesses excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Is results driven with the proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Demonstrated ability to assess business needs and talent markets in developing recruitment strategies, programs and tools in support of business objectives.
- Demonstrates strong proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Has strong knowledge of Human Resource policy and procedures, as well as employment laws.
While performing the responsibilities of this position, the work environment characteristics listed below are representative of the environment the employee will encounter:
- Usual office working conditions.
- No physical exertion required.
- Travel within or outside of employment location occasionally required.
- Light work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force as frequently as needed to move objects.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Salary and benefits shall be paid consistent with CSUSA salary and benefit policy. Length of the work year and hours of employment shall be those established by Charter Schools USA.
FLSA OVERTIME CATEGORY
Job is exempt from the overtime provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Performance will be evaluated in accordance with Charter Schools USA's policy.
The Charter Schools USA Human Resources Department retains the sole right and discretion to make changes to this job description. Any employee making changes unauthorized by Human Resources Department will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination.
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Human Resources, or Finance in an equivalent business related degree.
- Experience conducting finance/accounting full life cycle recruiting with successful track record.
- Experience conducting finance/accounting full life cycle recruiting at the entry level to executive level.
- Three to five years of corporate recruiting experience; executive search and/or agency experience is a plus.
- Experience working ADP Virtual Edge, Monster, CareerBuilder, and LinkedIn is highly desirable
Apply on company website