JOB PURPOSE: Prepare and serve meals at the school level in an efficient and effective manner to meet the nutritional needs and program acceptability of students and staff in accordance with federal, state and local regulations and CSUSA guidelines. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receives deliveries properly – including accuracy of delivery compared to what was ordered, rotating stock, and putting delivery away.
- Stocks the food serving line for that day.
- Ensures proper, safe temperature of foods before serving.
- Prepares and serves meals in a timely manner.
- Cleans up kitchen and serving line.
- Takes trash (including breaking down boxes) to dumpster.
- Stocks for the next day including pulling appropriate food items from freezer.
- Deals courteously with the public.
- Maintains an effective working relationship with school faculty, staff and students.
- Maintains high standards of work habits, sanitation and safety.
- Maintains records and reports as required by supervisor.
- Understands, follows, and gives oral and written directions.
- Ensures cash drawer is in balance.
- High School Diploma or the equivalent preferred.
- Two years (2) experience in food service preferred.
- Knowledge of computer, cash register, and/or food processing machinery as related to specific job functions preferred.
- Successful completion of background check.
- Commitment to company values.
- Such alternatives to the above requirements as CSUSA may find appropriate and acceptable.
Apply on company website