Einstein Healthcare Network has provided compassionate, high-quality healthcare to anyone in need since 1866.We began with what was, in the late 1800's, a remarkable and forward-thinking creed: to provide medical care to "the sick and wounded without regard to creed, color or nationality." Our primarymissionremains true to the founders intent. With our more than 550 employed specialty and primary care physicians, Einstein is able to provide the full spectrum of service to our community, from primary though quaternary care. Our primary service area is North Philadelphia whose population has significant medical needs and other challenges. Einstein is known for its mission of commitment to community and has gained a reputation for excellence, compassion and innovation. Einstein Physicians Philadelphia, our employed specialty care practice group, is seeking to add a fellowship trained cardiac anesthesiologist to our team of outstanding anesthesilogists. Join us; make a difference.
- Urban Level 1 trauma center and transplant program.
- Cardiac (fellowship trained) position
- New graduates welcomed and supported.
In this role:
- Join 6 Cardiac Anesthesiologists in an integrated Anesthesia department
- Provide Anesthesia for Cardiac, Liver Transplant and General Cases
- 500 cases expected for FY21
- LVAD, TAVR, Minimally invasive mitral clips
- 2 dedicated heart rooms in Philadelphia
- State of the art OR in Montgomery
- Cardiac call 1:6, No general call
- Post call day off or paid if you come in
- Liver cases are paid separately
- Take call from home
- Providing direct patient care
- Facilitating appropriate communication with other specialties and departments on clinical issues
- Participating in administrative activities as designated and approved by the Department chair
- Supervising and providing teaching services for medical students, and CRNA trainees, as designated by the Clinical Director and the Department
If you possess the following qualifications, please apply immediately:
- MD or DO from an accredited medical school
- Completion of an approved Anesthesiology residency
- Fellowship - Cardiac
- TEE certification
- Physician is expected to obtain and maintain all required licensure and certifications.
- Board eligible/certified Anesthesiologists
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- Pension, 403(b), 457, Structured Portfolio Investment Plans
- PTO (32)
- CME (5), $3000 Allowance
- Sick Leave (12)
- Long-Term Disability
- Malpractice Insurance w/ Tail
- Life Insurance
- Verizon / AT&T Discount 22%
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Cardiac AnesthesiologistEinstein Healthcare Network has provided compassionate, high-quality healthcare to anyone...
Apply on company website