Hospital-employed full-time opportunities are now available for a Board Certified/Eligible Family
Medicine or Internal Medicine trained Hospitalist physician at Ellis Medicine, an advanced Upstate
New York community hospital.
This opportunity provides a full time inpatient opportunity within the Ellis Medical Group - a
multispecialty physician group comprised of nearly 140 physicians and 70 mid-level practitioners. It is owned and operated by Ellis Medicine, which provides acute hospital care to the Capital Region and the Mohawk Valley of Upstate New York.
With more than 600 affiliated physicians and over 3,300 employees, were one of the largest
employers in the area and provide a network of care to serve every segment of the population.
About Ellis Medicines Hospitalist Program:
- Our team includes: 12 full time hospitalists and 8 advanced practice providers. A compliment of experienced part-time and per Diem physicians as well.
- 230 acute inpatient bed facility
- Closed ICU, No Procedures
- Minimum of 14 - Twelve-hour shifts per month
- Shifts available: Day shift (7 a.m. - 7 p.m.) Night shift (7 p.m. - 7 a.m.)
- Competitive Compensation
- Malpractice (Occurrence) Insurance
- Medical, Dental, Life, Disability Insurance Plans
- $4,500/ yr for CME, NYL, and DEA fees
- 403(b) TSA & 457 qualified deferred compensation plan retirement programs
- Experienced practicing physician or new graduate.
- Board certified or eligible
- Graduate of a residency approved by the ACGME or the AOA
- Certification in adult advanced life support
- Medium-sized city with suburban surroundings
- Numerous Recreational, Educational, Cultural Opportunities
- Central location to NYC, Boston, Montreal
- Near Saratoga Springs, Lake George, Vermont skiing, Adirondack Park
- Affordable housing, excellent schools
Hospital-employed full-time opportunities are now available for a Board Certified/Eligible FamilyMedicine or Internal Medicine trained Hospit...
Apply on company website