The Rental Sales Agent provides a superior, friendly, and efficient transaction (at time of rental and return) using the company approved sales and service techniques. Facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information to provide for an efficient and timely rental and return experience. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the wants and needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
- Use company approved sales and service techniques when determining customer needs
- Offer optional products to meet customer wants and needs.
- Prepare all rental and return documents accurately and completely.
- Qualify each customer using our company rental requirement guidelines.
- Provide customers assistance with directions, maps, local area information, appropriate service information, etc.
- Review rental parameters with all customers to ensure a complete understanding of our rates and service charges.
- Ensure that the return date and time on the rental agreement is accurate.
- Review all charges at the time of vehicle return.
- Prepare the Rental Agreement Folder with all required information.
- Answer the phones to assist customers in a friendly, helpful and prompt manner.
- Assist customers by effectively resolving all customer service issues.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a good driver abstract
- Must have at least 18 months of driving experience on the driver's abstract
- Must not have more than 2 road violations/at-fault accidents in the past 2 years
- Must have experience in sales and customer service
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada and not require a sponsorship
- Must talk fluent french and advanced english
- Must have at least a High School Diploma
Apply on company website