Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Holdings including three car rental brands: Enterprise Rent A Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Enterprise, Nationaland Alamo has an exciting opportunity for an Automotive Maintenance Technician. The Automotive Maintenance Technician performs automotive service, such as oil changes and tire rotations and preventive maintenance. This is a position of routine difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. Having your NYS inspection license or eligibilityto obtain one is preferred. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
**This position is based near the Albany Airport in Albany, NY. This is a non-sales, team environment. Training and career path available along with flexible schedule**
- Ensure all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturer's specifications and guidelines.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Perform in-fleet servicing on new cars according to company procedures as required.
- Perform buy back/turn back servicing according to company procedures as required.
- Perform vehicle servicing/repairing to maintain company standards; maintain Out-Of-Service at or below 2%.
- Maintain safe and clean work area.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Minimum of 1 year experience handling mechanical service procedures OR Certificate or College degree in Automotive field.
- Requires ownership ofstandard hand tools to perform basic maintenance and repair responsibilities
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require sponsorship now or in the future (e.g. H-1B Visa status)
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI).
- Must have or be eligible to obtain NYS inspection license.
- Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour to Albany, NY, or be moving to this location within 30 days of application.
Apply on company website