Founded in 1962 by Veteran WWII Navy Pilot Jack Taylor, Enterprise Car Sales is a service of the Enterprise Rent-A-Car brand, which is owned by Enterprise Holdings, the largest car rental company in the world. A pioneer in the concept of the haggle-free car-buying experience, Enterprise Car Sales has more than 130 locations nationwide.
This is a part time position requiring 25 hours per week, working at our Wallingford Car Sales office, located at 856 N Colony Rd Wallingford, CT 06492.
The Car Sales Detailer will clean the interior, exterior and refurbish used vehicles to prepare for sale. This employee will
exhibit a professional appearance and comply with all uniform and personal protective equipment requirements while
adhering to local environmental regulations.
- Thoroughly clean interior and exterior surfaces of the vehicles including windows and mirrors
- Polish, wax and buff exterior of vehicles
- Vacuum interior, floor, seats, ashtray and trunk
- Shampoo/Clean carpets, floor mats and upholstery
- May use detail methods such as wet sand and clay bar
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions
- Apply engine degreaser application to the engine
- Maintain an inventory of cleaning supplies
- Exhibit a professional appearance and comply with all uniform and PPE (Personal Protective
- Equipment) requirements
- Adhere to local environmental regulations
- Work is performed outside in all types of weather and temperatures and in a typical office environment
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have 6 months of prior work experience
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 1 moving violation and/or at-fault accident on driving record in the past3 years
- No drug or alcohol related driving incidents within the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to lift up to 10lbs.
- Must be willing to accept a starting pay of $11.25
- Apart from religious observations,must be able to work the following schedule:
- Monday- Friday 9:00am-1:00pm
Apply on company website