EAN Holdings hasan excellent opportunity for a PartTime Evening Car Cleaner at the Honolulu Airport location (96819)!
The Car Cleaner / Service Agent specializes inpreparing and servicing vehicles prior to rental including: refueling, cleaning and washing, checking fluids and tire pressure levels of all vehicles.This position will be supporting all 3 brands at the Honolulu Airport.
Service Agents perform all responsibilities with a focus on the safetyand needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards. Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
This part time position is guaranteed 30-39 hours per week and requires availability between the hours of 3pm - 11pm and will be given SUNDAYS OFF!The position comes with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and profit sharing. Free parking on site is provided!
- Inspect vehicle to ensure safety equipment is in working order; lights, tires, brakes, wipers, horn, seat belts, mirrors and back-up lights.
- Inspect vehiclesfor unidentified body damage.
- Clean all exterior and interior windows and mirrors and vacuum interior, floor, seats, ashtray and trunk.
- Provide positive customer service, including greetings, assistance with luggage and personal belongings, where applicable.
- Place items found in vehicles in lost and found. Direct drivers to drop off locations as necessary.
- Drive the vehicle from drop off point to service area; drive vehicle through car wash and to ready line as necessary.
- Refuel the vehicle and log identification number with fuel needed and mileage.
- Ensure that the key tag is properly marked with the correct VIN or Unit number and license plate number.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions.
- Complete the out-of-service tag and ensure the vehicle is moved to the maintenance area.
- Identify and pull the vehicles that are eligible for turnback, flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver's licensewith no more than 3 moving violations on driving record within the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol relatedconvictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company now or in the future.
Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work 40 hours per week forthe following shift: 3pm - 11pm including weekends and some holidays.
Apply on company website