Enterprise Holdings has an opening fora Part-Time Remarketing Inventory Coordinator at its new Remarketing facility located in East Dundee. The Part-Time Remarketing Inventory Coordinator will be responsible for vehicle check-in, organization, reconditioning, paperwork and overall vehicle control for the Remarketing department. This position will require working outside in all weather elements and pays $14.00/hr.
- Check in vehicles (daily)
- Maintain vehicle control and lot organization-in a safe and efficient manner
- Maintain and organize key security
- Complete paperwork associated with repairs, pick-up and delivery of vehicles
- Schedule minor repairs and coordinate pick up and delivery
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, antenna and outside vehicle
- Notify Manager of potential unsafe equipment, conditions and vehicle problems
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least18 years old
- Must have a current and valid drivers licensewith no more than onemoving violation and/or at-fault accidenton driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions (ie., DUI/DWI) on driving record in the past3 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
Apply on company website