Envision Physician Services is seeking an Emergency Medicine Site Medical Director at Sentara CarePlex in Hampton, VA & Sentara Port Warwick, Newport News, VA.
- Must be Board Certified through ABEM/AOBEM
- Leadership & Administrative Experience required
*SMD will be responsible for both the Sentara CarePlex and Port Warwick sitesFacility Information
Sentara CarePlex Hospital is a technologically advanced, acute care hospital, and Certified Primary Stroke Center located in Hampton, VA. The 190-bed hospital offers an eICU® to monitor patients even more closely with state-of-the-art equipment and computer software. Sentara CarePlex Hospital provides care through advanced surgical programs, emergency cardiac intervention and fellowship-trained physicians. It is also home to the Orthopedic Hospital, the area's first dedicated orthopedic hospital, taking specialized orthopedic care to a new level. Sentara CarePlex Hospital Emergency Department is focused on providing exceptional emergency service to patients.
Emergency Department Profile:
- 59,000 annual patient visits
- 43 total ED Beds (11 potential Fast Track, 16 Critical, 16 Intermediate)
- 8 & 9-hour physician shifts
- 8, 9, & 10-hour APP shifts
- Designated Nocturnists
- EPIC EMR with Dragon documentation
- Generous Administrative Stipend
- Start Date Bonus Available
Hampton is a city with an old soul and youthful enthusiasm. This is a Coastal Virginia vacation destination with fascinating sights to see and interesting things to do. Situated in the middle of the Hampton Roads region and the heart of the Mid-Atlantic, Hampton welcomes vacationers and meeting attendees alike with charming hospitality, multi-faceted attractions and activities, and an atmosphere of discovery that you'll find pleasantly surprising. Within close proximity to Virginia Beach, the Chesapeake area, the Outer Banks, and the charming Colonial Williamsburg!
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
- Colleague referral bonus program
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.Company Information
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply on company website