Brandon Regional Hospital - 119 Oakfield Drive, Brandon, FL 33511
- Brandon Regional Hospital is looking for collegial PEM physicians (BC/BE) to energize and grow a newly constructed 16 bed dedicated pediatric emergency department.
Earn an excellent wage while creating a practice that focuses on physician well-being with a balance of delivering of emergency medicine, professional development and leisure time.
- Brandon Regional Hospital is a 422-bed acute care hospital 20 minutes east of downtown Tampa. It is a full-service hospital with 5 freestanding Emergency Departments across the region.
- The Pediatric ED offers 24 hours of physician coverage - (hours may vary during slow summer months).
In addition, there is a nearly full complement of pediatric subspecialty physicians. The hospital currently has 16 inpatient beds and an 8 bed PICU and has recently announced a construction project to greatly expand the Children's Hospital.
- Educational opportunities include teaching and mentoring adult emergency medicine residents. The Department of Emergency Medicine at Brandon Regional Hospital, in collaboration with the University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine, received Initial Accreditation in 2018 to establish a new allopathic Emergency Medicine Residency program in Tampa, FL. The Programs is approved for Fifteen Residents per year, 45 total residents with the First class of PGY1 residents having started July 1, 2018. The Emergency Medicine Residency Program has the benefit of being a new program, offering the ability to provide a cutting-edge learning environment using the latest educational ideas and theories.
We are looking for individuals who provide excellent clinical care and have interests in such areas as:
* Emergency preparedness/EMSC
* QI/QA/best practices/performance metrics
* Utilization of Telehealth
Envision (formerly EmCare/Sheridan) employment offers:
* A highly competitive salary
* 401(k) with matching contributions
* Full benefits including reasonable-cost health, disability and dental insurance
* An enjoyable work environment
Brandon Regional Hospital is a 422- bed acute care hospital in Brandon Florida. It has a wide range of services to support the 100,000 visit per year adult emergency department.
In 2018, a new 16-bed dedicated pediatric emergency department was opened. It offers 24 hours of physician coverage and 12 hours of APP coverage per day. In addition, there is a full complement of pediatric subspecialists.
The hospital currently has 15 inpatient pediatric beds, an 8-bed PICU, and a Level III NICU. The hospital has near future plans to greatly expand the Children's Hospital.COMMUNITY INFORMATION
The Tampa/St. Petersburg area is not only known for its white sand beaches and 246 days of sunshine a year but also boasts world-class concerts, museums, and Broadway shows. Cost-of-living is reasonable whether you choose a walkable lifestyle in downtown Tampa or choose a suburban family oriented neighborhood. In addition, Florida has no state income tax.BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply on company website