WE'RE SPECIALISTS DELIVERING TAILORED SOLUTIONS
Epic Aviation's team of specialized risk experts are passionate, proactive professionals who build an intimate understanding of our clients' specific circumstances, plans and operating environments. As a result, our clients benefit from tailored, cost effective solutions and the highest standards of practices. Our people set us apart; our extraordinary colleagues possess unique talent, unparalleled passion and proven skill.
We're looking for an Associate Account Manager in Aviation
Epic is proud to employ extraordinary colleagues that possess unique talent, unparalleled passion and proven skill. We have an exciting growth opportunity to join our National Aviation Team, where you will have the opportunity to expand your experience by supporting some of our Executive Brokers/Production team with all aspects of aviation broking and customer service. We are focused on hiring the best available applicant, location is open.
- Support a team of Executive Broker/Producers in all aspects relating to new business and renewal of client accounts
- Ensure delivery of an elite client service experience
- Collect, manage and maintain all data required to proactively manage each client
- Create client deliverables such as certificates of insurance, coverage summaries, schedules of insurance, quotation presentations and RFP presentations
- Assist in the processing coordination of policy change requests, endorsements, and certificates of insurance
- Continually seek out and recommend process improvements
Education, experience, and skills:
- 2+ years' experience in Insurance brokerage, underwriting, or equivalent. Aviation experience is a plus.
- Experience of an agency management system is preferred but not required – (Applied EPIC is a plus)
- Bachelor's degree is preferred but not required
- Broker's License preferred but not required
- Required skills
- Excellent attention to detail and strong process management skills
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to form relationships at all levels
- The ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced while delivering high quality results
- A pro-active client-first and flexible attitude, with a focus on solutions
WHY JOIN US?
- 15th Largest Broker in US
- Voted " Best Place to Work" in the Insurance Industry
- Awesome Benefits: 401K matching, Generous Time Off Policy, Flexible Work Options, Medical, Dental, Vision, Pet Insurance, Cancer Insurance, Wellness Programs, Employee Award Programs (Trips!).
EPIC embraces diversity in all its various forms—whether it be diversity of thought, background, race, religion, gender, skills or experience. We are committed to fostering a work community where every colleague feels welcomed, valued, respected and heard. It is our belief that diversity drives innovation and that creating an environment where every employee feels included and empowered, helps us to deliver the best outcome to our clients.
Apply on company website