- Ideal candidate is trained in CABG, valve, ECMO, and thoracic work.
- Work with experienced CT surgeons
- Supported by an Integrated Heart and Vascular Service Line across Essentia System
- Work in a progressive organization with up to date medical technology including 2 cath labs with one hybrid suite and 2 heart ORs equipped for endovascular vein harvesting.
- Part of a regional health care system with easy access to specialty care collaboration.
- Ability to work collaboratively with heart and vascular team including Non-Invasive Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Electrophysiology.
- Work with experienced PA support in hospital, clinic, and OR.
- Cover clinic and call 1 in 2
ABOUT ESSENTIA FARGO
- 135 certified beds
- ICU with 24/7 intensivist coverage with APC support
- Hospitalist team on site 24/7
- Full complement of support services
- Level II trauma center
- Hospital and clinic connected for convenient patient access
- Friendly, positive culture
- BC/BE in CV/CT Surgery
- # 1 best state to practice medicine - Medscape
- Centrally located on the border of North Dakota & Minnesota
- 3.5 hours northwest of Minneapolis/St. Paul
Essentia Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
PRACTICE SPECIFICS Ideal candidate is trained in CABG, valve, ECMO, and thoracic work. Work with experienc...
Apply on company website