- Established practice in Virginia with possible outreach to Essentia Health Hibbing and Aurora
- Primary care eye services, patients of all ages
- State of the art facilities and diagnostic equipment including: Humphrey visual fields, corneal topography, SLT laser, OCT and digital camera.
- Experienced support staff (COTA, COAs)
- Integrated with Virginia Hospital with shared electronic medical record
- High pathology practice including cataract surgery, glaucoma, medical retina, pediatric, and neuro-ophthalmology
- Excellent support from multi-specialty colleagues: in Duluth 60 miles away (cornea and retina) and Hibbing 25 miles away (pediatric and oculoplastic).
- Call is usually light with some seasonal variation and excellent back-up from Duluth call group on the non-call evenings and weekends
- Call 1 weekend/month, 1 night/week
- BC/BE in Ophthalmology Required!
- Approx. 60 miles from Duluth, MN; 150 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Service area: 36,000 Population: 8,000
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.OphthalmologyPRACTICE SPECIFICSEstablished practice in Virginia with possible outreach to Essentia Health Hibbing and Au...
Apply on company website