A PA utilizes advanced health assessment, knowledge, and decision-making skills. They work independently and in collaboration with physicians and other health care professionals. Advanced Practice Clinicians provide health care to individuals and families, emphasizing health promotion and disease prevention. They may care for patients ranging in age as noted in age-related category and area of expertise. Position requires high level of customer service skills to establish and enhance positive relationships with patients, co-workers, and others.
- The Orthopedic department is a very team focused, collaborative group that embraces learning while treating a wide variety of patients.
- The department has 15 Physicians, 10 APCs and 35 Additional Staff Members
- The ideal candidate will be someone who has a background working in Orthopedics and Surgery.
- Anticipated work schedule: Days: Monday Friday 50 Hour Work Week
- Clinic Work = 60% Hospital Work = 40%
- Call Rotation
- Estimated Office patients per day = 15
- Estimated procedures per day = 4-5
- Inpatient Responsibilities: 2-4/week
- FTE = 1.0 Full Time Position
- Masters or Doctorate degree in Nursing or masters degree in Physician Assistant Studies from an accredited program.
- Current licensure as a registered nurse in MN
- Current licensure as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in MN
- Current certification in CPR.
- National certification, in applicable area.
- Successful completion of Essentia Health credentialing process prior to practice.
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careersA PA utilizes advanced health assessment, knowledge, and decision-making skills. They work independently and in collaboration with physicians a...
Apply on company website