Join a hardworking patient and family-centered care team committed to customer service and high-quality care in the growing community of Jamestown, ND. Work collaboratively with 1 Pediatrician, 3 Family Medicine Physicians, 6 Advanced Practice Clinicians, 1 Internal Medicine Physician, 1 General Surgeon and 1 Psychologist in a beautiful, new facility that is connected to the new and easily accessible Jamestown Regional Medical Center.
- Full-time, 1.0 FTE opportunity (32 patient contact hours)
- Hours: Monday-Friday between 8a-5p
- Based in Jamestown, ND; no outreach
- OB services, with or without C-section privileges (training for C-sections can be provided)
- Average outpatients per day: 16-20 patients
- Average Inpatients per day: 5-10
- Call Coverage: 1:13 (one week of inpatient service at a time; rotated among all community physicians)
- Onsite Services Include: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Behavioral Health, General Surgery, Diabetes Education, Dietitian, Path/Lab, Radiology/Imaging, Physical Therapy, & Tobacco Cessation
- Outreach Services Include: ENT, Cardiology, Nephrology, Podiatry, Pulmonology, Sports Medicine, Urology, Weight Loss (non-surgical)
The Essentia Primary Care Physician works as a leader of a Care Team. Utilizing Essentia Care Processes, the physician works collaboratively with other health care team members to achieve patient care objectives and to provide continuity of care for patients and families.
- BC/BE in Family Medicine
- 90 minutes west from Fargo and 90 minutes east from Bismarck, 3 hours from Winnipeg, Canada, and 4 and hours from Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Jamestown population: 16,000
- Located in the valley where the James and Pipestem rivers meet, this community offers a large variety of recreational activities: http://jamestownnd.org/
- Jamestown is a growing community that provides individuals with safe neighborhoods, access to a municipal airport, a four-year University, affordable housing, great school systems and plenty to do to create a well-balanced environment to raise a family.
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status
Join a hardworking patient and family-centered care team committed to customer service and high-quality care in the growing community of Jamesto...
Apply on company website