FCX Performance/Renew Valve is an Applied Industrial Technologies Company and a leading process flow control company. As an Inside Sales Manager with FCX Performance/Renew Valve, you will establish and expand relationships with current customers. You'll spend your time interacting with your customers in determining their process flow control and instrumentation needs, while providing solutions to meet those needs. You will have a direct impact on customer satisfaction, retention and sales results!
- Retain customers and build repeat sales.
- Successfully sell company products and services to customers by processing orders, price and delivery inquiries.
- Provide technical and application information.
- Process and expedite orders, customer returns and returns to vendors in an accurate and timely manner with efficiency in vendor follow up to ensure timely delivery.
- Sourcing and getting quotes from vendors, effectively handle correspondences from customers and fielding calls from customers as well as assisting the outside sales team.
- Managing a team of Inside Sales Representatives and assisting your team to be as succesful as possible
- Inside Sales within the industrial marketplace
- Computer proficiency-Prophet-21 a plus but must have a good working knowledge with MS office.
- Experience with mananging a group of individuals
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required.
- 1-3+ years' experience in Customer Service related Industry preferred, experience in an Inside Technical Sales/Customer Service/Application Engineer role with an Industrial Distributor a plus.
When you join the FCX Performance team, you will enjoy:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Excellent benefits package including health care, vision, & dental, 401(k) with company match.
- Personalized training & development program-we will train!
- Career development opportunities.
FCX Performance, an Applied Industrial Technologies Company, is a leading process flow control company providing technical mission critical products and services to more than 15,000 end users, OEMs, and EPC firms across a broad range of industries and markets.
Founded in 1923, Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading value-added distributor and technical solutions provider of industrial motion, fluid power, flow control, automation technologies, and related maintenance supplies. Our leading brands, specialized services, and comprehensive knowledge serve MRO and OEM end users in virtually all industrial markets through our multi-channel capabilities that provide choice, convenience, and expertise.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an email to email@example.com or call 216-426-4389 to let us know the nature of your request.
Apply on company website