Responsible for the processing of debit/credit card disputes and chargebacks to maintain compliance with bank/MasterCard regulations. Fraud monitoring for the debit card portfolio using our fraud detection system. Also responsible for data entering new account uploads and system maintenances for our commercial credit cards. Also responsible for data entering new account uploads and system maintenances for our commercial credit card portfolio and ensuring the integrity of required documentation. Familiarity or willingness to learn how to extract data from various software systems, such as Monarch and Synergy to create monthly management statistical analysis.
Essential Job Responsibilities
1. Complies with regulations and laws relating to the function of the position.
2. Responds to inquiries relating to his/her particular area, or to the requests from customers, other bank personnel, etc., within given time frames and within established policy.
3. Supports the organization's commitment to ongoing quality service enhancement by participating in multi-disciplined guidance and project teams, as appropriate.
4. Abides by current laws and organizational policies and procedures designed and implemented to promote an environment, which is free of harassment and other forms of illegal discriminatory behavior in the workplace.
5. Conducts all business affairs, both personally and as a representative of the organization according to the high ethical and professional standards established by FCFC and the banking affiliate Board of Directors, and according to the approved Conflict of Interest/Business Ethics Policy.
6. Cooperates with, participates in, and supports adherence to all internal policies, procedures, and practices in support of risk management and overall safety and soundness.
7. Cooperates with, participates in, and supports the company's compliance with all regulatory requirements, e.g. Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), Equal Credit Opportunity Act, etc.
8. Assumes responsibility for assisting in his/her professional development; adheres to the guidelines and targets established within his/her Performance Assessments.
9. Coordinates specific work tasks with other personnel within the unit or department as well as with other units and departments in order to insure the smooth and efficient flow of information.
10. Other job-related duties as assigned or directed.
Bona Fide Occupational Qualifications
1. High school diploma or equivalent required. Experience in Accounting or related field is preferred
2. Above average analytical ability.
3. Proficient reading, writing, and grammar skills; proficient analytical and mathematical skills; proficient communicative and interpersonal relations skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Apply on company website