Position supports a wide variety of applications through the identification, research and resolution of technical problems. Position requires working different shifts Monday through Friday and 24x7 support, as needed.
Essential Job Responsibilities
Provides technical support for employees and client base including but not limited to the following:
1. Diagnoses and resolves technical hardware and software issues.
2. Researches issues using available information resources.
3. Supports logical security activities including user provisioning tasks.
4. Documents, tracks, and monitors interactions in the appropriate ticketing tool.
5. Identifies and escalates situations requiring urgent attention.
6. Tracks and routes incidents and requests to appropriate groups and documents resolutions, as appropriate.
7. Works under general supervision while providing assistance to team members.
8. Participates in development of department standard operating procedures.
9. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bona Fide Occupational Qualifications
1. Position requires High school diploma or equivalent. Associate's or Bachelor's degree in information systems or related field preferred.
2. Working knowledge of fundamental operations of Windows, Microsoft Office, and other emerging technologies is required.
3. Knowledge of banking applications is preferred.
4. Experience in customer service best practices & supporting a corporate environment is required.
5. Related experience and training in troubleshooting and providing technical support is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Apply on company website