First Student is Now Hiring a DMO Administrator in Crest Hill, IL
First Student is a leader in transportation of children K-12. As the largest provider of student transportation in North America, First Student is more than twice the size of the next largest competitor. Industry-leading safety programs, strong customer relationships and service record are the key differentiators.
First Student is currently looking for a DMO Administrator. This role will assist the location to achieve 100% qualification of Federal, State, Contract and Company requirements.
DMO Administrator Responsibilities:
- Utilize the Driver Management Online (DMO), ensuring the location database has and maintains all required data and documents.
- Maintain location files for compliance.
- Review all supporting documentation for accuracy prior to DMO entry.
- Input data and documentation into DMO.
- Randomly audit location DMO for overall accuracy.
- Report compliance issues as needed.
- Train, assist and provide ongoing support to location DMO users.
- Maintain DMO User list for accuracy.
- Generate and distribute compliance reports for location & Region Admin.
- Assist in Area/Region Start Up Contracts as needed.
DMO Administrator Experience and Skills Required:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Knowledge of Driver management Online (DMO)
- Knowledge of Federal requirements for Commercial Drivers
- Knowledge of State & Company requirements.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience in project management
- Good interpersonal, verbal & presentation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
First Student's commitment to putting our customers first, dedication to safety, and an ambition to deliver dependable transportation makes for a working environment you'll love. As a huge company with 120,000 staff and over 2.5 billion customers worldwide, you'll also enjoy security, a brilliant future, and excellent training.
Apply today to join our team!
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status
Apply on company website