Part-Time School Bus Driver in Memphis, Tennessee
Hiring for the following terminals:
- Getwell Terminal - 1681 Getwell Rd., Memphis, TN 38111
- Farmville Terminal - 1384 Farmville Rd., Memphis, TN 38112
- E. Brooks Rd. Terminal - 1947 E. Brooks Rd., Memphis TN 38116
- Appling City Terminal- 2355 Appling City Cove, Cordova TN 38016
First thingsFirst: Who are we?
Twice the size of our next largest competitor, First Student is the leading school transportation solutions provider in North America. Every day, we complete 5 million student journeys, moving more passengers than all U.S. airlines combined. With a team of highly trained drivers and the industry's strongest safety record, First Student delivers reliable, quality services to 1,100 school districts.
Why join as a School Bus Driver? For many reasons
- $20.60/HR Starting Wage
- $3500 sign-on bonus for CDL holders.*
- $2500 sign-on bonus for Non-CDL holders.*
- Paid training leading to your CDL
- Positive and rewarding work environment
About the Position
- Join our team of professional drivers dedicated to getting students to and from school safely
- Drivers enjoy the support of our industry leading technology to guide them through their daily routes
- Prioritize vehicle maintenance by conducting pre and post trip vehicle inspections
- Provide support to students by assisting with boarding and exiting the bus
- Good verbal communication skills
- At least 25 years old
- Valid driver's license for at least 5 years
- Be subject to a drug screen and physical
*Conditions apply. See location for details. Bonus expires 8/31/22.
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.
Apply on company website