Have you considered being a Shuttle Bus Driver at the University of Rhode Island at Kingston Campus?
Now's your chance! Get PAID to do what you love!
First Transit Drivers provide transportation for the University of Rhode Island Kingston Campus! Our drivers connect people to jobs, healthcare, education and leisure activities! As a Bus Driver you would provide our clients with the freedom and convenience of reliable, safe transportation. If you love serving people and driving – come work for us!
CDL with Passenger and Airbreak Endorsement Required!
Now Hiring for the Fall Semester!
Safety is our top priority and all drivers will be provided the necessary protective equipment to perform their job.
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our shuttle bus drivers:
- Attractive benefits package, including
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401(k) with company contribution,
- Paid PTO/Vacation (after 1 year)
- Paid, Cutting-edge training
- Full & Part-time Shifts
- Opportunity for overtime
- Professional, Stress-Free, Safe Environment
We want you to drive with us, if you:
- Are at least 21 years of age
- Must possess a valid CDL, Class A or B with Passenger & Airbrake Endorsements
- Have at least 3 years of driving experience
- Are able to work shift hours and days assigned.
- Have excellent verbal communication skills
Now is the time to enhance your career, not just pursue another job.
You do not want to miss out on this tremendous opportunity!
Apply today online!
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status
Apply on company website