Bus Drivers Wanted - CDL Required!
$2000 Sign on bonus!
First Transit has been purchased by Transdev and will be the employer for this job posting. We are the leading integrator and operator of multiple modes of transportation. With a combined presence in 43 US states, plus DC and Puerto Rico, we have lots of opportunities for growth! You can find additional job opportunities and locations directly at www.transdevNA.jobs.
Join the First Transit team as a Bus Driver at Emory University and provide our clients with the freedom and convenience of reliable, safe transportation. If you love serving people and driving – come work for us! As a Bus Driver, you'll be responsible for safely transporting students & faculty in a courteous and reliable manner.
Safety is our top priority and all drivers will be provided the necessary protective equipment to perform their job.
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our drivers:
- Starting pay rate $18.00 / hour!!! We are hiring immediately for full-time, part-time, and weekend help!
- Attractive benefits package, including
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401(k) with company contribution,
- Paid PTO/Vacation (after 1 year)
- Paid, Cutting-edge training
- Employee and family college tuition discounts with DeVry University
- Opportunity for overtime
- Freedom of being out on the open road (No desk work!)
- GPS guidance in all vehicles
We want you to drive for us if you:
- Are at least 21 years of age
- Possess a valid CDL with Passenger Endorsement
- Have at least 3 years of driving experience
- Have excellent verbal communication skills
- Are able to work shift hours and days assigned.
**Terms and Conditions apply to Sign-On Bonus. Sign-On Bonus ends 5.1.23
Now is the time to enhance your career, not just pursue another job.
You do not want to miss out on this tremendous opportunity!
Apply today online or in-person at:
1381 Dalon Road
Atlanta, GA 30306!
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Please note all applicants are subject to a physical and DOT drug testing. DOT Regulation 49 CFR Part 40 does not authorize the use of schedule 1 drugs, including marijuana, for any reason. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.
Apply on company website