Join First Transit as a CDL Bus Driver in Ft. Bend County! $2,000 Sign-On Bonus! * New Wage $15.30
Have you considered being a Bus Driver in your community? Now's your chance! Get PAID to do what you love!
First Transit Drivers provide transportation via Fort Bend County Public Transportation within our local communities. Each day our drivers transport individuals who rely on our service to doctors' appointments, work, grocery stores, and much, much more! As a Bus Driver you would provide our clients with the freedom and independence of reliable, safe transportation. If you love helping people and driving – come work for us! We're immediately hiring to offer the employment experience you desire and the flexibility you need.
That is exactly why our drivers say this is the “lots of-freedom, life-changing, love-what-you-do” line of work!
Safety is our top priority, and all drivers will be provided the necessary protective equipment to perform their job.
Driver barriers have been installed to protect drivers. Our buses are disinfected daily, and masks, gloves, and sanitizer are all provided.
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our drivers:
- NEW Wage of $15.30
- $2,000 Sin-on Bonus*
- Paid Training
- Attractive benefits package, including 401(k) with company contribution, medical, dental and vision
- Paid PTO/Vacation
- Cutting Edge Paid Training
- Year-round work
- Freedom of being out on the open road (No desk work!)
- Making a real difference in the lives of the passengers you serve
You'll be responsible for:
- Provide excellent customer service while safely transporting passengers throughout Ft. Bend County and/or on commuter routes into the Medical Center, Greenway Plaza, and The Galleria.
We want you to drive with us if you:
- Have or can obtain a CDL with Passenger and Air Brake Endorsements
- Have good verbal communication skills
- Are at least 21 years old
- Have held a valid Texas driver's license for at least 3 years
- Please note all applicants are subject to drug test, and physical
First Transit keeps people moving and communities prospering - That's why we need amazing people like YOU to APPLY NOW!
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.
Apply on company website