Are you interested in becoming a Router? Now is your chance! Become a Router with First Transit!
Establishes efficient running routes for drivers.
- Ensures that routes are established as efficiently as possible.
- Maintains the routes for accuracy and efficiency.
- Establishes miles per route for distribution and monitors financial costs.
- May work with software programs to establish routes for drivers.
- Verifies accuracy of driver's route times and stop times on the actual routes are correct. Verification may be performed through physical audits.
- Demonstrates and promotes a safe environment at all times.
- Assists the Manager in establishing standard hours accuracy report.
- Meets with officials as needed to keep routes current and accurate.
- May maintain on a spreadsheet driver miles and amount of time for drivers for billing preparation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education & Certifications Required:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Possesses excellent knowledge of city and surrounding area
- Ability to work with others in a team environment
- Good organizational and customer service skills
First for a Reason
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including physical and mental health initiatives, medical/dental/vision, 401(k), and paid holiday/vacation.
Diversity & Inclusion
Because we're stronger together, we aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We're committed to providing an inclusive and diverse working environment for everyone every day.
Start here. Go far. We believe in promoting from within, which means tremendous opportunities for you, thanks to our strong presence across North America. In addition, our 18-month Aspiring Manager Program prepares future leaders at First Transit.
Build skills and knowledge in such areas as safety and security, injury prevention, technology and equipment, and job efficiency.
Community Service & Impact
Go where opportunity meets community. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As the face of First Transit and First Vehicle Services in your community, you'll have a positive impact on others.
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.
Apply on company website