*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Apprentice Mold Repair will be based in Buffalo Grove, IL. Will be responsible for Assist new tooling build through the various shop departments and assist with repair concerns required on molds.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do…
- Plan sequence of operations for mold construction,
- Read blueprints of the mold and plastic piece part and verify specifications
- Detail all additional work authorized by the Project Work Order
- Maintenance of the tool room equipment
- Layout, machine, fit, assemble and finish metal parts to make and repair injection molds
- Maintain a "Learning" attitude towards employees in department
- Responsible for Quality of work; Maintain ongoing inspection of work pieces
- Fit all mold components and verify proper too function
- Other duties as assigned
Here is some of what you'll need (required)…
- High school diploma or equivalent and Associate's Degree in related field, technical training or equivalent education.
- Able to read and interpret blueprints
- Basic knowledge of mold construction
- Analytical, math and problem-solving.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs.
- Computer skills.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Mechanical assembly
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide…
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website