The Buyer position will be based in Kallang, Singapore.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Work independently
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Review MRP and Purchase Requisition, ensure timely Purchase Order execution and rescheduling according to weekly MRP output
- Liaise with suppliers on weekly delivery schedules
- Track oversea shipments to ensure on time delivery and monitor performance of suppliers
- Manage suppliers to meet objectives in the area of quality, flexibility and inventory control
- Manage purchase forecast to suppliers and co-ordinate engineering changes with other departments
- Liaise with supplier on any return, exchange or credits due to rejects injected by supplier and resolve any claims if necessary
- Liaise with AP in regards to supplier invoice and payment issues
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- 2 - 3 years of relevant work experience in the similar capacity
- Experience and general knowledge of computerized databases
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Demonstrates basic functional, technical and people and/or process management skills as well as customer (external and internal) relationship skills.
- Demonstrates skills in functional/ technical area
- Use of the following tools may be required: Office Skills: telephones, data entry, office software to include word processing, spreadsheets, presentation package and database systems
ST23Job Category Global Procurement & Supply ChainFlex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website