Through the collective strength of 170,000 team members across 30 countries and responsible, sustainable operations, Flex, a Fortune global 500 company, is the diversified manufacturing partner of choice that helps market-leading brands design, build and deliver innovative products that improve the world.
We welcome people of all backgrounds. A career with Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your growth, and build great products for our customers that improve people's lives. Together, let's create the extraordinary!Job Summary
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we're looking to add a Clinic Doctor located in location.
Reporting to the Clinic Doctor, the Clinic Doctor's role involves.
What a typical day looks like:
- Follow-up of exams to lift truck drivers.
- Monitoring of internal and external workers exams for hazardous tasks.
- Follow-up of medical examinations to Brigades.
- Follow-up of the disabilities people program
- Assignment of chairs and medical recommendations.
- Breastfeeding program follow-up
- Follow-up of accident notification before the SIAAT
- Follow-up on medication order
- Risk Premium Tracking
- Follow-up of internal SM procedures
- Follow-up to the daily consultation record
- Tracking of accident record format
- Work injuries and Illness report control.
The experience we're looking to add to our team:
- Advances English
- Requires a Bachelor´s degree.
- Mandatory to have a title and professional license.
- Disability capture in Workday control.
- Capture of Nursing / Medical Activity Report
- General consultation
- Consultation of pregnancy control program / Breastfeeding
- Consultation of the Family Planning program.
- Attention to work accidents.
- Kitchen audits.
- Legal IMSS Document tracking ST7 / ST9/ST2/ST8
- Monitoring of random anti-doping tests
- Follow-up of medical examinations of new employees
- Monitoring of the Occupational Health Program
- Track tracking to First aid kit/Oxygen tank log tracking
- DAE Log tracking and monitoring of Health campaigns.
What you'll receive for the great work you provide:
- Pantry vouchers
- Saving Fund
- Christmas bonus
- Holiday bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
At Flex, we believe in the power of diversity and inclusion and know there is much more to a great employee than just a list of requirements – if you are excited about a role (but don't meet every bullet-point), we encourage you to apply. You might be just who we are looking for! Our inclusive environment welcomes individuals of any age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process.
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing:
Apply on company website