*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
Mirror Controls international (MCi), a Flex company, is the global market leader in mirror glass and power-folding actuators. Currently MCi is expanding its product portfolio to other Automotive actuation solutions such as Active Aerodynamics & Motor cooling management.
We are currently looking for an ERP Consultant (m/f/d) based in Woerden, NL. As part of a team you will coordinate and lead various types of projects for the global MCi ERP system (SAP R/3) with a focus on the logistics modules. You work together with internal and external development partners and coordinate their efforts when it comes to the development of features and functionalities.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Coordinate and lead on projects with external consultants and service providers on development, interfacing and integration activities internally and with MCi's customers.
- Resolve incidents reported by Key Users to ensure integrity of the system
- Direct key users and service providers and make sure all to follow policy and procedures that are maintained and improved
- Resolve issues and deliver ERP improvements, conversions and new implementations in a structured manner, on time and within budget. Lead by example and hold yourself and others accountable.
- Implement updates/customizations due to for instance procedural, legal or regulatory changes in countries.
- Implement connections from SAP to other internal and external solutions and onboard new customers.
- Define global standards relating to business applications, interfaces and data. Present a clear vision and strategy on how to optimize and maintain the full global ERP application landscape
- Manage and establish priorities for maintenance inclusive of applications and interfaces and lead the spin off projects. Determine exit strategies and manage the phase out of applications
- On an operational level monitor everyday operations, application performance and provide regular feedback
- Support and train the ERP Key Users and create and maintain user-, and training manuals.
- Support external audit processes
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- A finished HBO/Bachelor level degree in a relevant field such as IT or relevant professional experience
- Experience with SAP is expected in this role, ideally you have module experience with SD/PP/MM
- Understanding of the business processes in the automotive sector.
- Professional level English is required in this role.
- Experience coordinating geographically distributed stakeholders and managing projects is strongly preferred.
- Ideally you have experience with structured software testing (T-MAP), change- and -data management
- Structured way of working.
- Strong communication and intercultural skills.
- Overall this position requires a high degree of technical and business process knowledge combined with analytical, people and commercial skills.
- Willingness to occasionally travel to MCi's global sites occasionally (<5% on average)
Here Are a Few Of Our Preferred Experiences
- Additional knowledge in the financial modules FI/CO is an advantage
- Experience with SAP authorizations and user-management is an advantage
- Experience working on data interchange topics (EDI) is a strong advantage.
- Programming experience with ABAP is not required, but would be an advantage
- Certifications such as ITIL, PRINCE or Scrum are an advantage, but not required
- Additional languages such as Dutch or German are an advantage in this role
- Previous experience working in a large, international, matrix-based organization is an advantage
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- 27 PTO and 13 ATV days
- 8% holiday pay
- A bonus plan
- Discount on several insurances
- 50/50 pension contribution
This position is available to both internal and external applications.
BT09 / #LI-BT1Job Category IT
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
Apply on company website