At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.Job Summary
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we're looking to add an Equipment Maintenance Engineer located in Guadalajara, North Campus.
Reporting to the Equipment maintenance Manager, Equipment Maintenance Engineer role involves repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment such as conveyor systems and production machines and equipment.
What a typical day looks like:
- Through troubleshooting, identifies machine malfunctions and isolates the failure mechanism.
- Repairs the failure mechanism in the most cost-effective manner.
- Performs preventive maintenance at specified intervals and schedules.
- Performs calibrations and re-qualifications on equipment at specified intervals and schedules.
- Assists process technicians and engineers with the installation and removal of process equipment.
- Analyzes and implements corrective action reports and process tracking mechanisms.
- Records times and problems in equipment logs.
- Provides daily equipment functioning activity information.
- Sets up standard and special purpose laboratory equipment to test, evaluate and calibrate other instruments and test equipment.
- Disassembles instruments and equipment and inspects components for defects.
- Aligns repairs, replaces and balances component parts and circuitry.
- Devises formulas to solve problems in measurements and calibrations.
- Assists engineers in formulating test, calibration, repair and evaluation plans and procedures to maintain precision accuracy of measuring, recording and indicating instruments and equipment.
- May require travel to other Flex sites or equipment vendors' locations.
- Highest level may perform both software and hardware maintenance.
The experience we're looking to add to our team:
- Experience as Equipment Engineer in electronics manufacturing industry
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Pick & place, ASM , DEK, and Panasonic (mandatory)
- Experience with Ovens JT, Heller, BT.
- Experience with personal management
- Knowledge with Lean Manufacturing
- Fluent English
- 4Q, failure Analyst Knowledge
- Green Belt certification is also plus
What you'll receive for the great work you provide:
- Competitive Salary.
- Life & Medical insurance.
- Christmas Bonus.
- Food Coupons.
- Saving Fund.
KR83Job Category Operations
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: email@example.com.
Apply on company website